Monday, May 17, 2010

The Good News....and the bad

Well the good new is that we got a call from Seattle Childrens Hospital and they have scheduled Jacob for another MRI, a PET Scan, and an appointment with the Epileptologist (yah!). The bad news, it is not until July 19th (eek!). I am generally a patient person (except lately when it comes to a certain 4 year old attitude), but I don't know if I have the patiences to wait 2 more months to see why Jacob is still having seizures. The new medicine he started a week and a half ago does not seem to do much better than any of the other ones, but I don't know how long it is supposed to take. Any way, I just pray I don't go out of my mind waiting. One note is though that the epilepsy nurse was not happy with the amount of time it was going to take to get him in so she is going to see what she can do to get him in sooner. We will keep our fingers crossed that they call us back & say, "Hey we found something sooner"!

It was a wonderfully warm weekend here in Boise though, and so as all first really warm weekends call for: we had a good old water balloon and squirt gun fight (well mostly Rick and Joshua)!







We hope everyone else had a wonderful weekend and a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. The balloon fight sounds like it was a lot of fun! What great pictures. I don't get to see you guys nearly as much as I'd like and I find the pics give me a snippet of the boys' lives that I would have normally missed out on. I can't believe how fast they grow up. I'm hoping you get an earlier appointment. The waiting would drive me crazy too. Hang in there lady and pray things don't get any worse between now and then.

    ReplyDelete

Baseball is in "full Swing"

It is baseball season in the Wilkison house and all three boys are playing, so that has kept us pretty busy.  We seem to have eith...