Thursday, January 6, 2011

Finally, A Plan!

I just thought I would give a quick update: We have a date set for Jacob's Hemispherectomy. He will be having the surgery on March 10th, with a lot of pre-op stuff on the 9th. We will be in Seattle for probably at least 3 weeks, so we definitely have some planning to do. They have more appointments to set as of yet, but they will work them around the surgery stuff. I am just glad we have a direction to go and am sure we will have plenty of guidance as we go. It is all a bit scary to think about if I think for too long, but am happy to be moving forward.

2 comments:

  1. It's good to hear things are moving forward but it's also very scary. I will be thinking of Jacob and all of you and praying for the best outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I sent an email, but I might as well post here too! I live in the Seattle area and my daughter had a hemispherectomy at Seattle Children's (which was performed by Dr. Ojemann). We have access to a home that is 1.5 miles from campus and are a wealth of knowledge. Tap us, please!

    with love,
    sunshine glynn

    ReplyDelete

Baseball is in "full Swing"

It is baseball season in the Wilkison house and all three boys are playing, so that has kept us pretty busy.  We seem to have eith...