Saturday, November 6, 2010

Oh the fun!

I have so been enjoying the weather lately and still can't believe we have started November with days that are getting up into the 60's. Oh, but apparently that will all change next week :(

We had a good Halloween though, and the boys enjoyed going out trick or treating with friends. Jacob went as Nemo (Josh's old costume) and Josh went as an astronaut (which he had to put on and wear every day for 3 or 4 days until Halloween). Jacob was not quite sure of what he was supposed to be doing and had trouble figuring out why every time we went to someones door we did not go in. He also had no idea what they were giving him, but was happy when someone gave him the choice of grabbing his own candy (he was very good and only took one). Josh decided this year that he had to run to every house and felt he had to be the first one at every door, although he had to race with his friend Faith in order to do that. All in all they collected more candy than they need, or will probably eat, and had lots of fun.

So far we have not heard anything more from Seattle Children's Hospital, so I was beginning to feel like we were in "Limbo", so I called. They are going to be calling me back next week, but I think it must be a case of - they have been waiting for something, while we have been waiting for them, while our doctor waits for them, meanwhile I find out no one is doing anything because we are all waiting for the others. Who knows, I guess I will just have to keep bugging everybody until someone makes a decision about something. The good news is that Jacob is completely off another medication and is just down to 2 now, and has not had any increase in his seizures. (yaa!) In fact they may have even gotten a bit better. So he is doing pretty well, although he is giving us the definition of terrible twos already (something Josh never had so it is a bit new to us). I apologize to everyone out there that I said I don't know what your are talking about with the terrible twos, because I am finding out in a big way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baseball is in "full Swing"

It is baseball season in the Wilkison house and all three boys are playing, so that has kept us pretty busy.  We seem to have eith...