Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A 6 Month Old

 
Tucker is 6 months old (well technically 6 1/2, but for the sake of this post, let's just go with it)!  It is that time when you document that great 6 month achievement of sitting up with, of course, a photo shoot!  Only for this one, poor little Tucker had a bad eye and (later to find out) ear infection.  He was a good sport for the ones we got, but I will have to do some more of him when we are all feeling a bit better.

We started out his 6th month with his well child check trip to the doctor in perfect health, only to have to go back a week later to get some antibiotics for his ear and eye.  That only started our roller coaster of sickness!  From there, Rick came down with the dreaded stomach flu in the middle of the night that has apparently been going around.  I was just hoping and praying that none of the rest of us got it.  Well, my prayers were answered!  The rest of us avoided it!  We were all doing pretty good, until I started feeling like I had a terrible sore throat and was loosing my voice.  Oh well, I can handle that, no problem.  Then it hit me, I had not seen the worst of it yet.  It snowballed into a terrible head cold, cough, fever, headache, you name it.  Unfortunately, it also hit Tucker.  Neither one of us feels very good and he wakes up every three hours because of it (which does make it a bit hard for myself to get the rest I need to feel better).  Luckily though, it has not hit Rick yet (someone please knock on wood) and it has been pretty minor with Josh and Jacob.
I think he likes his brothers

So hopefully by my next post we will all be better again, sleeping well, and maybe I will have some more happy Tucker photos, and maybe even some with his brothers, to share.
Josh and Jacob being good assistants

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baseball is in "full Swing"

It is baseball season in the Wilkison house and all three boys are playing, so that has kept us pretty busy.  We seem to have eith...